Seminar for TA Chairmen
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place on this seminar.
Each year a number of senior business people, with significant experience in running organisations and conducting meetings, are asked to take on the chairmanship of a trade association. However, they may well find the experience rather different from that which they have been used to. The result is that an incoming chairman struggles to get to grips with the role and may have to spend much time establishing a modus operandi - with the governing body and the chief executive. By the time this is the done the chairman may be half way through the term of office.
The objective of the seminar is to help chairmen and chairmen-elect of trade associations maximise their effectiveness by:
- Helping them understand the politics and dynamics of trade associations
- Identifying best practice that will help them perform effectively
- Providing a forum in which they can share experience with other chairmen
- Giving them access to further sources of information
- Preparing a due diligence checklist
- Issues to be settled before the chairman's term of office commences
Date: Thursday, 9th March 2017
Venue: Euston House, 24 Eversholt Street, London, NW1 1AD
The course will be run by Andrew Large, Director General, the Confederation of Paper Industries.
Price: £299 + VAT to book your place at this event please email email@example.com
Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th February 2017, we cannot offer a refund after this date.
i2 Offices - Euston
Please log in to book