TA Best Practice Exchange 2017
This year sees the 15th anniversary of the TA Best Practice Exchange – and we’re planning a host of fantastic speakers and discussion topics. This unique event runs over a whole day, with specialised break-out sessions to ensure you get the most out of the event. You’ll be able to create your own bespoke agenda, network, share knowledge and best practice with over 150 other trade associations in a vibrantly innovative environment.
Attendees are be able to:
• Pre-book sessions relevant to you from a comprehensive list of over fifteen topics, and design a bespoke event agenda
• Learn the secrets of the TA Best Practice Awards 2014 winners
• Choose from a variety of networking activities including discussion groups, master classes, and one-to-one meetings
• Attend cutting edge plenary sessions tailored for TA’s!
• Meet the field’s leading solution providers at the event’s exhibition of useful suppliers
Date and time:
Thursday 9th November 2017, 09.00 – 17.30
1 Drummond Gate
Cost of Attendance:
Members Only Early Bird: £99 + VAT (offer valid until 9th October 2017)
Members: £155 plus VAT (offer valid after 9th October 2017)
Non-Members: £350 plus VAT
Commercial Attendees: £500 plus VAT
Join in the discussion on Twitter with our event hashtag: #TAFBP17
**PLUS, PURCHASE TWO TICKETS AND GET THE THIRD FREE!**
With thanks to our sponsors:
- Barley House Group
- National Apprenticeship Service
- Pelican Communications
Please note: Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 9th October 2017, refunds cannot be offered after this date.
Please log in to book