Online Training Course - Effective Digital Marketing
Grow your membership and increase retention with effective digital marketing
A 6-week best practice digital marketing course delivered online via video and interactive live lessons. Starting on Monday, 13th March 2017
Many TAF members tell us that they struggle to keep-up with digital marketing. Everything changes so quickly and there’s so much to do. This is why we’ve put together a bespoke online training course designed just for membership bodies.
Digital Marketing for Trade Associations will show you how to use modern marketing techniques to grow your organisation, better engage with your members and demonstrate your value to them.
This unique course is designed to accelerate your understanding of digital marketing. You'll gain a fundamental knowledge of the key principles and learn how to put together an effective digital marketing plan.
**Digital Marketing for Trade Associations is a highly practical course. Depending on the options you choose, the course is delivered through a combination of professionally produced video tutorials, slideshows, quizzes, checklists, helpful guides, live webinars or face-to-face workshops.**
You’ll learn how to…
• Get your website to the top of Google so that new members can find you
• Make better use of Social Media so that you can raise your brand awareness
• Generate more opens, clicks and responses from your Email Marketing campaigns
• Use digital tools to promote your events
• Analyse your digital data so that you know what is working and what isn’t
• Write a formal digital marketing plan that will keep you on track
• And much more besides (see the full list of content on the sign-up link below)
TAF have chosen Andrew Lloyd Gordon to run this training for you.
Andrew is an experienced digital marketing professional, qualified trainer and a member of Google’s Digital Academy. He has worked with a variety of trade bodies and member organisations and understand the issues they face.
What you should do next:
If you would like to know more about the course, and how to sign-up, please visit http://www.andrewlloydgordon.co.uk/taf.html
Places on this course are for TAF members only and will be limited to 20 students on a first-come, first served basis.
Further information can be found at http://www.andrewlloydgordon.co.uk/taf.html
Please log in to book